Sell On Shopclues
Let’s face it: There are a lot of e-commerce websites out there. But if you’re looking to sell on ShopClues, you’ve come to the right place! We’ll walk you through how to set up an account and get your store up and running with zero hassle.
To start selling on ShopClues, you’ll need to sign up for an account. Here’s how:
- Go to https://www.shopclues.com/signup and click “Sign Up Now.”
- Enter your email address, password, and other required information in the corresponding fields. You may also be prompted to enter additional information or click a link for ShopClues to verify that you’re not a robot (so that they’re sure it’s you registering). If this happens, read carefully over any emails from ShopClues as they may contain important information about your account or security settings that could affect future purchases made through their site.
Submit your documents.
- Upload your documents in the right format. If you’re uploading a resume or cover letter, make sure it’s in PDF and not Word format.
- Upload your documents in the right size. Make sure that all of your files are under 5MB and are no wider than 1350 pixels, otherwise, they could be rejected by ShopClues.
- Upload your documents in the right orientation. If you’re uploading a photo for an ad, make sure it’s a vertical (portrait) photo—not landscape or square!
- Upload high-quality images only! ShopClues recommends that you use JPEG images at 72dpi for best results; this will result in files smaller than 5MB each on average
Verify your account.
Verification is a necessary step that every seller must undergo before they can start selling on ShopClues. It involves obtaining your PAN card and uploading it with the help of the provided link on your dashboard. The process generally takes up to 48 hours but can be completed in as little as 15 minutes if you have all the information ready beforehand. If you don’t verify your account within 30 days, your listing will be removed, and no one will be able to buy from it anymore!
Create a ShopClues store.
You can create a ShopClues store by clicking on the Create Store button on your dashboard.
- Add products to your ShopClues store by clicking the Add Product button for a product category and then adding a new product.
- Create listings for your products by selecting the listing type and shipping information from the dropdown menu next to each product image, or add images while creating a listing in bulk.
- Add prices, stock availability, categories, and tags for each product (or all products at once) by hovering over each field with your cursor and clicking on it.
Manage stock and inventory.
Managing stock and inventory of products is a crucial task.
To manage your stock and inventory, you need to use the Inventory Management tool. You can view your products’ current inventory level in this tool. To view the list of products in which you have specified an inventory level:
- Go to “Manage” > “Inventory Management”.
- Click on the dropdown next to “Category”, then choose a category from the list. The category will be displayed as a header for all its sub-categories below it.
- Select a product from any of these categories by clicking on its name or image (if applicable). Its details appear at the bottom part of this screen with information about its quantity and quality status (in case it’s been checked before printing).
Place or drop-ship orders.
To place an order, you will need to register on shopclues.com. Once you have done that, you can search for the product of your choice and add it to your cart.
After placing your order, you will be prompted to submit payment method details such as debit/credit card information or net banking account information.
Shopclues will then send an e-mail confirming receipt of the payment along with other necessary details about the order such as tracking number (if applicable), shipment date, and time (if applicable).
You can also view all orders placed in your account by clicking on “My Orders” from the menu bar at the top of this page.
selling on shopclues is easy
Once you’ve set up an account and verified it, the next step is to create a ShopClues store.
This can be done by clicking on the “Create a new shop” button on the top right corner of your screen. Selecting this option will take you to a page where you can add a name for your store, its category and sub-category (if applicable), address details, and other important details. Once all this information is entered incorrectly and saved, your ShopClues store will be ready to go live!
Now that your ShopClues store has been created, it’s time to start selling items! To do so, go through each step mentioned above once again but this time select “Shop” instead when asked what type of seller would you like to become.
ShopClues is an Indian eCommerce platform that was founded in 2011 by Sanjay Sethi, Sandeep Aggarwal, and Radhika Aggarwal. Shopclues offers a wide range of products to customers, including clothing, electronics, and home appliances.