Amazon is no longer the only online platform for selling. Myntra, a company that offers fashion apparel and accessories, has gained a lot of popularity in recent years. It is one of the top eCommerce sites in India.
This article will give you some tips on how to sell on Myntra so that you can start making money with your clothing designs!
How To Sell On Myntra
What are the benefits of selling on Myntra?
There are a few benefits of selling on Myntra:
- You can sell your products to a wider audience. If you are an online seller, you can reach out to more customers by selling on Myntra.
- You can sell your products to a more targeted audience. Selling on Myntra allows you to target specific customers who may be interested in buying what you sell and helps boost sales.
How do I sell on Myntra?
To sell on Myntra, you must first register as a seller. To do that, visit https://partners.Myntrainfo.com/
Once you have registered as a seller, you can start selling products on your own. The steps for selling a product are:
- Add the product to your ‘My Collection’
- Click on ‘Sell Now’ from the ‘My Collection’ page and select the category where you want to list your product
- Fill out all relevant details such as price and shipping charges along with other information required by Myntra
How does the Myntra Seller Registration process work?
To sell products on Myntra, you will need to first register as a seller.
- Register as a Myntra seller by signing up for an account on your website.
- Once you sign in, go to the ‘Manage’ tab under Seller Registration and click on ‘Register’. Enter your name, email address, and contact number (optional).
- You will receive an email from Myntra with your username and password at this point.
- Login using that information and complete the remaining details about yourself along with uploading a profile photo of yourself (you can either upload one from your computer or take one using your phone) and upload a product catalog containing all of the products that you wish to sell on Myntra (this step is optional).
How do I enhance my visibility on Myntra for better chances of selling?
- Use keywords and good images. Your product image is the first thing that customers see, so make sure it’s appealing! The title and description of your product are also important. They should be short but descriptive enough to give potential buyers an idea of what they’ll get if they buy them.
- Use good titles, descriptions, and bullet points. These three elements will help you stand out from the competition by explaining why customers should choose your product over others.
- Include a link to your website in the description so people who want more information can visit there immediately instead of having to wait for it on Myntra’s site after purchase or leave feedback/reviews about their experience with other products that might not have been helpful for them (as opposed to yours).
Myntra seller fees
Myntra has a 3 to 5% seller fee on all sales, depending on which category of items you’re selling.
To become a seller on Myntra, you need to register as a vendor and then create an account for your shop. You’ll be asked for basic information like business name and bank details during registration; once your application is approved, you can start selling immediately!
You can also get in touch with our support team at the Myntra seller team
Myntra seller registration process
The first step is to visit the official site of Myntra. There, you can apply for registration as a seller by providing information about yourself and your business. Once submitted, your application will be reviewed by the company officials within three days. If approved, you will receive an email notification about it and then you can log in to Myntra with your credentials.
If you have any questions regarding their policies or process, don’t hesitate to contact them through their official number or email address.
Myntra seller portal
Myntra seller portal is a user-friendly interface that helps you to register as a seller and sell your products on the platform. The best part about the Myntra seller account is that it can be accessed from any device that has an internet connection. You can use this portal to manage your orders, track sales performance, and more.
The first step in using the Myntra seller website is registering yourself as a partner/seller with Myntra.
To do this, you will have to go to their official website (https://partners.Myntrainfo.com/) and sign up for an account there with all the required details like name, address, email ID, etc.
Once you complete the registration with all necessary details complete successfully then enter into your new account credentials that were created during the registration process or may create a new one if needed for future reference purposes only!
How can I get help with the listing process?
You can contact Myntra seller support for any query that you have regarding listing products on the platform. To get in touch with them, go to their website and select the “Contact Us” option which is available in the top right corner of their homepage.
On clicking this option, you will be redirected to a page where you will have to fill up some details like name, email address, phone number, etc. After filling in all your information, select “Sellers” as your preference from the drop-down menu under the “Category” column, and then click on Submit button at bottom of that page.
This will take you to a new page where you will be able to chat with seller care executive directly through the live chat feature provided by the Myntra Seller Support team on their website
It’s easy to sell on Myntra
Selling on Myntra is easy. Here’s how:
- Sign up for an account with Myntra.com. It takes only a few minutes, and you’ll receive an email confirmation immediately upon completion of the signup process.
- Once you’re signed in, click on the “Sell” tab at the top of your screen to get started selling products on Myntra!
Selling on Myntra is easy and convenient. You can list your products from the comfort of your website or even your Facebook page, with no technical knowledge required on your part. It’s also free to sign up as a seller, so nothing is stopping you from getting started right away!
Leave a Reply