If you are looking to earn money with the amazon affiliate program and want to know how to become an amazon affiliate?
Then you are at the right place!
Amazon Associates is one of the largest affiliate programs available and has one of the highest paying commissions.
If you have a website or blog and are looking to get into affiliate marketing, this is a great place to start.
The idea behind Amazon Associates is simple: When you link to Amazon products from your site, customers who click on those links will be taken directly to Amazon, where they can make purchases.
You earn a commission every time someone purchases through your link — and that’s just the beginning! This post will explain everything you need to know about becoming an Amazon Associate so you can start earning money today.
How much do Amazon affiliates pay?
The amount an Amazon affiliate earns varies depending on the type of product you’re promoting, the commission rate, and any other bonuses that might be available. For example, affiliates may receive referral fees from other sites’ sales as well as from their purchases.
How much do Amazon affiliates pay?
In general, you can expect to earn anywhere between 2% and 10% per sale (and sometimes more).
What qualifies you to be an Amazon affiliate?
You need a website to be an Amazon affiliate.
You need a product to promote and a link to that product. You can also promote your products via your blog, but this is typically not as lucrative as promoting someone else’s products because you have less control over the price and other factors of the sale.
You need some way of tracking clicks on your links: if they didn’t click, they won’t buy anything! There are many different services out there that can help with this, including Google Analytics, UTM codes (which we’ll talk more about later), Facebook Pixel, and others like them.
Is Amazon affiliate free to join?
Yes, it is free to join the Amazon affiliate program. You don’t have to have a website or blog of your own before you can enroll in the program.
However, if you want more from this program and want an increase in your earning capability, then having a website or blog will be of great help.
Can you start affiliate marketing with no money?
Yes, you can start affiliate marketing with no money. Here are some options:
- You can host your website for free. Bluehost provides hosting for $2.95 per month, or you can use one of their competitors such as HostGator or SiteGround for around the same price.
- You can create a free blog on WordPress.com and use their built-in affiliate program to earn commissions off of products sold through your blog posts (or even an entire eCommerce store).
- You can build an entire website free using Wix or Weebly so that it includes the ability to add and sell products from Amazon through your site (or any other merchant).
Read Amazon affiliate detailed agreement policy here.
What percentage does Amazon pay affiliates?
If you’re interested in becoming an Amazon affiliate, you’ve probably already asked yourself this question: “How much does Amazon pay affiliates?” The answer depends on a few factors.
First, there’s the product category. For example, if you’re selling shoes or handbags and accessories, your commission rate could be as low as 4%. If you’re promoting computer accessories and parts, however (which fall under the “Computers & Accessories” category), your commission rate might be as high as 8%.
Second, there’s the kind of product itself. Some products are more profitable than others because they offer higher commissions when sold by an affiliate marketer. For example, Amazon has different commission rates for books versus other categories like apparel or electronics—and some items within these categories have higher commissions than others too!
How do I become an Amazon associate without a website?
You can sign up for an Amazon affiliate account in one of the following ways:
- Using your existing Amazon account.
If you already have a registered seller central account, simply log in and follow the prompts to create your new affiliate ID.
- Through Facebook or Twitter accounts.
This is only available to US residents at this time, but it’s a simple process that involves linking your social media profiles to an existing seller central account by signing into both sites with the same login information and selecting “sign up for an Amazon Associates program” from within their respective settings pages (see below). You may need to verify your identity with Amazon before proceeding.
- Via Google or Yahoo accounts (requires US mailing address).
This method is similar to how it’s done through Facebook and Twitter, except that users must verify their identities using one of these two services instead of Facebook/Twitter/Amazon itself; however, it does not require as much information about you personally as do those three options above thus making it easier for people who want privacy when using their device versus using public computers like at libraries etcetera where others may find out what products they’re interested in buying online!
How To Become An Amazon Affiliate
Create an Amazon account
If you haven’t already, create an Amazon account. You can do that by going to the Amazon website and clicking on “Log In” in the top right corner of the page. Then, sign in using your email address and password.
If you’ve never had an Amazon account before, click on “Create a new account” at the bottom of this page: [amazon. com](https://www.amazon.com). Once your account is set up with your email address and password (or credit card), you’re ready to create your first product listing!
Sign up for Amazon Affiliate Associates
To start, head to the Amazon Associates website and click on the “Join Associates” button. Then, click on the “Join Now” button. This will take you to a page where you can enter your name and email address.
Enter those details and then click on the “Sign Up” button at the bottom of this form. It will take you to a new form asking for more information like your password, which should be something unique that only you know (if someone else uses it they’ll have access to all of your accounts).
Next up is agreeing to their terms of service by clicking on an I Agree on a button at the end of this document; again make sure it’s something unique since if someone uses it they’ll be able to access all other accounts associated with that login information
Wait for approval to confirm your website
- Wait for approval. Amazon will review your website, content, and links to make sure everything is in good standing. You should receive an email with a link to the Terms of Service that must be agreed to before getting approved.
- Submit your site elsewhere if it’s rejected. If your application is rejected, you can apply again after making any necessary changes or edits. You may also want to submit your site for approval on other affiliate networks like Commission Junction or Linkshare instead of waiting for Amazon’s approval process.*
How to make an amazon affiliate marketing website
Now that you have a good idea of what the best affiliate marketing opportunities are, the next step is to create a website for your business.
There are many different ways to do this, and it all depends on your budget and skillset. The easiest way is to use a website builder tool like Squarespace or WordPress (or Blogger).
This method will get you up and running quickly without having to worry about any coding or design work at all. If you’re okay with learning some HTML/CSS and want more flexibility in terms of customizing the layout of your site and adding new products from different vendors, then look into creating sites from scratch using platforms like Wix or Weebly.
How to use Amazon site stripe for generating links
Once you have signed up for an Amazon Associate account, it’s time to generate some links.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to your Amazon home page by clicking the link in your email or on the login page. You may also go directly to [https://www.amazon.com/](https://www.amazon.com/)
- Click on any product that interests you by hovering over it and clicking on the “Add to Cart” button (last option). If a product is not available for sale yet but is expected soon, simply click on its image instead of adding it to your cart—this will generate a link that you can use later when they become available!
- Click “Get Link” when prompted with this message: “Your item was successfully added as an affiliate link!” (This message will only appear if there are no other links already generated.) Copy this link because we’ll need it later!
Convert Those Links into Referrals
Once you have your links ready to go, it’s time to start promoting them. You can do this through social media, email marketing campaigns, and blogging.
In addition to the above two methods of promotion, there are also a wealth of tools you can use to advertise your affiliate links. A few examples include:
- Google Analytics – This well-known tool allows you to track how many people click on a specific link in an email or social media post. It also shows which website referred those potential customers (i.e., yours). In short: it tells you how effective your marketing efforts are at converting new visitors into paying customers over time!
- Hootsuite – This tool lets you schedule tweets from multiple accounts at once so that they go out at predetermined times during the week or month (such as hourly). It also keeps track of the number of clicks each tweet receives for easy analysis later on down the line when deciding whether changes should be made regarding what gets posted where when etcetera ad nauseam…
Amazon makes it relatively easy for affiliates to connect with customers.
Amazon makes it relatively easy for affiliates to connect with customers. If you want to learn more about how they’re doing it, here are some key links.
As we’ve seen, the Amazon affiliate program is a great way to earn money online. But it isn’t for everyone. If you’re willing to put in the work and think critically about how to promote products that your audience likes best, then you can make some serious cash with this program.
Here we have seen a guide on How To Become An Amazon Affiliate that help you start affiliate marketing with amazon.
It may take time and effort on your part, but if you want the chance for a flexible income stream that can potentially bring in a six-figure salary year after year (or more), then this might be your ticket to internet wealth!