Are you looking for a hosting service provider for your Website? Planning to buy hosting?
Wait, Read this Bluehost review before you take any decision.
Bluehost is a well-known WordPress hosting provider. They are well established in the hosting business, having been around since 2003.
The one thing that’s common to many people starting a website is the confusion about which web hosting company to choose.
Do you go with Bluehost, Hostgator, SiteGround, or others?
In this post, I’ve covered 6 checkpoints that can help you understand the features of the best Hosting provider Bluehost with Bluehost review here.
Save 70% With Bluehost Hosting Plan Start Just From $2.95/mo*
Let’s come to the Bluehost review with our 6 points.
Bluehost Pricing: Bluehost Review Point -1
- The Basic plan comes with 50 GB of storage, unmetered bandwidth, a free SSL certificate, and a domain name. It costs $2.95 per month and is designed for one website.
- The Plus plan comes with unlimited storage, unmetered bandwidth, and a free domain name, as well as an additional domain with a privacy protection feature. It costs $5.45 per month and can be used for up to five websites.
- The Choice Plus plan is similar to the previous one but with added features such as automated daily backups and a spam expert feature that protects your website from spam attacks. It costs $5.45 per month and can be used for up to six websites.
- The Pro Plan includes all of the above-mentioned benefits plus CodeGuard Basic which automatically backs up your website daily to protect it from malware attacks or human errors made by you or your web developer who works on your site code/content updates (you have to manually restore the site in this case).
- This plan also includes a dedicated IP address which means that no other user shares your IP address so it’s more secure than sharing an IP address with thousands of other users like in most shared hosting companies out there. This plan costs $13.95 per month and can be used for an unlimited number of websites
Save 70% With Bluehost Hosting Plan Start Just From $2.95/mo*
Bluehost Coupon Code Discount
If Bluehost is the host you want, then I’m glad to share a special Bluehost coupon code with you. To take advantage of the Bluehost coupon code and get the best deal on Bluehost hosting, click this link to visit the official Bluehost.com website (the link will open in a new window for your convenience).
Once you are at their website, click “Get Started Now” (on the homepage in bold letters) to start the signup process.
A small menu will pop up asking what plan you would like to purchase.
I recommend choosing either “Basic”–which allows you one domain name and 50 GB of storage space–or
“Plus”–which allows unlimited domains and unlimited storage space. You can always upgrade later if necessary. After selecting your chosen plan, enter your domain name into the box provided (if it is not already taken).
Then complete all of the information required by filling out all boxes marked with an asterisk (*).
Bluehost Speed Test
So, how does Bluehost compare to other hosts? To find out, you can look up averages for site load times. According to Pingdom’s most recent report, the average website loads in 1.45 seconds (with an average size of 1.5 MB). Pages that load in 2 seconds or less perform well on Google and mobile devices.
Pages that take 3-4 seconds can see bounce rates as high as 40%. If a page takes more than five seconds to load, you’re looking at 90%+ bounce rates! So what do these numbers mean for Bluehost?
Bluehost offers good speeds! The average homepage loads in under one second, with a range between 0.52 and 1.35—well within the 2-second threshold suggested by Pingdom’s study.
According to BRAD SMITH, From https://websitesetup.org/ Bluehost has a speed of 673MS
This means that even though users may experience slightly slower loading times on their most trafficked pages, they should still be able to keep their visitors around long enough to check out the whole site.
The Bluehost uptime guarantee is 99.99%, which means your website is only going to be down for a maximum of 43 minutes each year. If they fail to meet this uptime.
Bluehost uses some pretty advanced hardware and software to keep your site up, including a UPS power supply, diesel generator backup power, custom Apache webserver configurations, and real-time monitoring systems.
Bluehost also offers 24/7 support. You can contact them by phone, chat, or email. They are quite knowledgeable and helpful when you need to troubleshoot a problem.
The average response time is around 30 seconds for live chat and less than 30 minutes for email tickets. It’s great that they offer so many different options when it comes to supporting because everyone has their preferences on how they like to get help from folks online.
Bluehost Pros and Cons: Final Point
Bluehost isn’t perfect, but it’s a solid and reliable web hosting service that should be on most people’s shortlist. Bluehost has a few notable flaws that you should be aware of, but these are balanced out by some outstanding pros.
Advantages of Bluehost hosting
Bluehost is a well-known web hosting company that offers great features, excellent customer support, and a ton of value. It’s a good choice for beginners and it’s also very affordable.
Here are some of the advantages of using Bluehost:
- You get unlimited domains with every account you purchase. This means that you won’t have to pay extra for each domain name on your site!
- They offer cPanel, which makes managing your website very easy. Suppose you’ve never built a website before. In that case, cPanel will be especially helpful because it allows users to install WordPress or Drupal quickly without having to deal with complicated text editing software like Notepad++ or Sublime Text 3 (although those programs are still required).
- They also offer free 24/7 phone support through chat or phone call which can be extremely helpful if something goes wrong with your site at any hour of day/night–even on holidays when most other companies are closed!
- Fast speed
- High uptime
- Great support
- Plans are a little pricey once you start adding features
Some other Services & Features offered by the Bluehost hosting service
Bluehost also offers other services like WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, Dedicated Servers, and SSL certificates. You can buy any of these additional services from the Bluehost website.
Bluehost also offers other features like 1-click WordPress installation, WordPress speed optimization, 24/7 support, etc.
Is Bluehost good for beginners?
If you’re new to the world of web hosting, I’d recommend that you go with Bluehost. They’ve also been voted one of the best web hosts by CNET, PC Magazine, and Web Hosting Search many times over.
Bluehost has a great reputation for being reliable and easy to use (it’s even recommended by WordPress). This likely is where your favorite blogger got their website hosted before they graduated to more advanced hosting options (if they ever did).
The beauty about Bluehost is that it provides an entry point into learning how web hosting works without being overly complex or expensive — which makes sense since most people are only interested in blogging at first — but will still provide enough flexibility as you grow your business so that it doesn’t become outdated when traffic increases exponentially overnight!
Is Bluehost good for small businesses?
For businesses with a low budget, Bluehost is a solid choice. It offers a lot of features that are useful to small businesses, such as:
- A drag-and-drop website builder
- Free domain name registration and SSL certificates
- 1-click WordPress installation
Does Bluehost offer a free domain?
Bluehost’s free domain offer is valid for the first year. After that, you’ll need to pay the regular fee of $15/year.
When it comes to website hosting you want to make sure that you find a provider that offers fast speeds, high uptime percentages, and great support.
If a host can do those things then we’re happy to recommend them as one of the best web hosting companies. I’m pleased to report that Bluehost offers all three and so we’re going to recommend them wholeheartedly.
Hosting companies provide the space on their servers that allow people to access your website. They need to be fast and reliable otherwise people will just give up and go somewhere else.
Let me explain this by analogy. Imagine a hosting company is like the host at a restaurant. If you’re the guest, it’s your job to have a good time and enjoy yourself, but it’s also the host’s job to make sure that happens too.
The more time you spend waiting for your food, or if your food never shows up, then you’re not going to have a very good time. The same goes for hosting; if your web pages aren’t loading or they’re loading slowly then nobody is having fun!
IIn the Bluehost review, Would like to cover that Bluehost offers the best, easy, and most convenient hosting options for WordPress sites, bloggers, and e-commerce websites.
Here check our WordPress setup blog if you are planning to launch your first ever blog.
Bluehost provides reliable hosting so that our sites are always available when people want them–and they load quickly too which makes everyone happy!
Final Thoughts about Bluehost web hosting company
Bluehost is the best web hosting company for beginners and small businesses. It’s also great for bloggers, eCommerce stores, and personal websites. If you want to get your website up and running quickly with a reliable service that provides plenty of features, Bluehost is the way to go.