Anyone struggling with side hustles would love to get their hands on this list of best apps for earning money!
Shopkick is a shopping rewards app that gives you points for walking into stores. You can also get points by scanning items in stores, as well as by scanning items in your home.
You redeem your Shopkick points for gift cards at a variety of retailers (and sometimes restaurants), including Kohl’s, Target, Best Buy, and Walmart.
If you want to make the most of this app, it’s best if you use it regularly so that when you’re ready to redeem some of those points they’ll be ready to go!
Swagbucks is a free online rewards program that works a little bit like a search engine. You earn points (called SB) for doing various tasks, such as searching using their homepage, answering surveys, watching videos, playing games, and more.
You can redeem your SB for gift cards to places like Amazon, Walmart, and Starbucks; or you can get cash back for Paypal or donate the money to charities of your choice. The site also offers exclusive deals from time to time! There’s no cost to join Swagbucks and they give out sign-up bonuses all the time too!
If you’re looking to make money online, Upwork (formerly known as oDesk) is a great place to start. It’s a marketplace for businesses and independent professionals to connect and collaborate on projects—and it can be one of the best apps for earning money because of its high-quality service, flexible payment system, and a large selection of jobs.
Getting started with Upwork is simple: create your profile and apply for jobs as you see them. To start making money fast on the platform, we recommend applying for the following types of positions:
- Design (graphic design or web development)
- Programming (web development or mobile app development)
Fiverr is a great place to find people to do small tasks for you. You can pay people $5 or more to do things like make you a logo, write you a song, or even clean your house.
If you’ve never used Fiverr before, it can take some time to get used to the user experience. If you’re new and don’t know what kind of work is available on Fiverr yet, here are some tips:
- You should start by reading through the “gigs” (tasks) that other sellers have listed in their profiles. These guys have already done all the hard work of listing their gigs and finding quality images for their listings—so just browse around their profiles and see if anything catches your eye! It’s also nice because sellers usually have good feedback ratings so they’re not likely scam artists trying to rip off people who don’t know what they’re doing.
- If there’s something specific that you want to be done but don’t see offered anywhere else on the site yet—you can make your gig! For example, if someone needs help editing photos from an event then maybe buying those services from another user wouldn’t be worth it since there’s no guarantee how well it will turn out; however, it might be better value (and safer) when hiring someone directly via Fiverr instead since those sellers tend
Meal Pal is a mobile app that pays you to eat. The more people who sign up, the more money you get when they order food through the app. You can earn as much as $25 per week by ordering an average of $5 worth of food each day, which works out to less than $1 per meal.
The meals are all healthy options from restaurants like Chipotle, Panera Bread, and Jamba Juice (to name just a few). If you order fast food instead of something healthier like pizza or burgers then your earnings will be less but it’s still better than getting nothing at all!
It might sound too good to be true but Meal Pal has been around for almost 10 years now so there must be something good about it right? It does seem like this could be a fun way to make some extra money on top of whatever else I’ve got going on in my life right now.
Acorns are one of the most popular apps for investing spare change.
You can connect it to your bank account and then invest the money that’s sitting in your checking or savings account, even if it’s just a few cents. The app also allows you to save for specific goals and make recurring deposits into your investment accounts.
Acorns connect all of its users’ bank accounts so they can invest their spare change from any of them (up to six). There are three different types of Acorns accounts:
- Acorns Core: The free version that lets you set up a round-up savings account, save for retirement or other goals, track investment performance, receive notifications when an investment has been made or received dividends, and access educational resources about financial planning.
- Acorns Spend: A debit card linked with an FDIC-insured checking account through Synchrony Bank that will allow cardholders to make purchases wherever Visa Debit cards are accepted—which includes online stores like Amazon—and then round up each purchase amount at checkout before depositing the remaining funds into their new Acorn Spend account where they’ll begin earning interest as soon as they deposit more than $5 into their new spending/savings combo solution!
Ibotta is a cash-back app that pays you to scan your receipts and watch videos. That’s right; it’s an app that pays you to do things you already do. You can earn money by shopping at stores like Walmart, Target, and Costco (or any store), as well as by taking surveys or referring friends. Signing up takes minutes and the best part is? There are no minimum balance requirements or monthly fees!
Ibotta has made over $200 million in payouts so far this year alone—yes, that’s MILLIONS of dollars being paid out to users just like yourself who have earned rewards from doing what they love: shopping at their favorite stores!
Ebates is a cashback app that gives you money back on purchases. It’s free to use and available on iOS and Android. Available in the US and Canada, Ebates allows you to earn money back when shopping online at over 2,500 stores—including Amazon, Target, Walmart, Kohl’s, and more!
The easiest way to make money with Ebates is by signing up for an account (it’s free!), then linking your credit cards or bank accounts so that when you purchase through one of those cards/accounts within the app, Ebates will track it and give you cashback later on (usually within 3-4 weeks).
The amount varies depending on how much time has passed since the purchase date; generally speaking: a week after making a purchase will earn 20% cash back; two weeks later earns 15%; three weeks gets 10%…and so forth until ninety days after which no more cashback is given out but any remaining funds are still yours if redeemed in full by then.
If you want to make money, use these apps.
If you want to earn money, use these apps. They’re all free to download and use.
There are a couple of ways that these apps could help you earn some extra money:
- If your friends or family members use them, they might pay you for completing certain tasks. These tasks can range from shopping online to taking surveys and even watching videos on YouTube! This is an easy way for anyone who’s looking for quick cash with minimal effort required (which means it might be perfect if you’re a busy student).
- By using the app yourself, there’s also a chance that some companies will offer rewards in exchange for providing feedback on their products or services. This is another great option since it doesn’t require much effort beyond downloading an app—or starting one up on your computer/tablet/watch depending on where else you’d like access from—and then filling out surveys every so often when prompted by the software itself.”
Earning money from your phone is a great way to make some extra cash in your spare time. While each app is different, most of them have the same general idea: you sign up with the app and then complete tasks or other activities (like answering polls) in exchange for points or money. These points can then be redeemed for prizes like gift cards or PayPal cash. Apps such as Swagbucks and Shopkick are also fun because they make it easy to earn points by shopping at local stores and restaurants, which means that you can get paid without having to leave home!